Dedication to outcomes
It is one of my main abilities to map and align the client’s business and strategy goals with processes and workflows, that can be measured and assessed.
When I am solving a particular system problem, it is essential to figure out, what is the root cause, so I am reviewing each object from different aspects, e.g:
- complex – to define all related elements, included in the system
- structure – to determine dependencies between elements
- functional – to outline functions, that system performs
- integrational – to assure consistency and integrity between elements within the system
- communicational – to determine external connections for the system
- historical – to have a whole picture of the past stages, present circumstances and potential future development of the system
I am constantly improving my skills and knowledge to reflect actual environmental changes and demands, to be proactive for my client needs.